Register for the Cheer season by clicking here
Make payment here or by clicking on Payment in the top menu
Early Bird Registration $175 if paid in full by May 15, 2017 EXPIRED
- Regular Registration $185 if paid in full by July 15, 2017
- Late Registration $195 if paid in full after July 15, 2017
Cheer registration includes:
Cheer placement clinic w/ T-Shirt (May)WHAT A GREAT WEEK!
- Practices & Participation in SYF regular season football games
- SYF Cheer Showcase
- SYF Cheer Competition
- Team Insurance
- Banquet & Participation Award
Additional Costs that are still being determined:
Required Uniform Pieces
Required Camps, Competitions & Team Fees
|*Mascot (6U) cheerleaders may have discounted uniform and competition fees.
Mighty Mite (8U) cheerleaders may also have discounted competition fees.
Required deposits for Cheerleaders:
- Volunteer Hours: 10 hour volunteer requirement for each participant – $200 Check will be held until the end of the season (optional buyout of the requirement at registration for $200)
- Mandatory Fundraiser: Each participant will be issued 5 tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2017 Homecoming Game. $50 Check will be held until raffle stubs are turned in.
Do you love working with kids? How about making a difference in their lives? Coaching may be for you! Download the application and email it when completed to email@example.com
To coach you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Submit an Application & be Interviewed
- Pass background check
- Love to have fun with kids and their families!
Competitive Post Season Teams
Congratulations to the 2016 Competitive Cheer Squads for placing 3rd and 5th at the Jamz National Championships in Las Vegas in January of 2017.