2016’s Winningest Program in Roseville Youth Football
25 wins & 11 Loses. 3 of 4 teams sent to the play-offs
2016 8U SYF Division 4 Runners up
Click here to read The Roseville Press Tribune’s article, naming OJV as the 2016 Top Sports Story of Roseville
All Football players are asked to take part in our Skills and Drills Fundraiser in April. Start asking for pledges now! This is pledged fundraiser, similar to a jog-a-thon style event. Each participant will receive 3 passes, 3 catches and 3 kicks to accumulate as many yards as possible. Gather sponsors per yard or flat rate donations. 50% of all funds raised are credited to your 2017 Registration Fees. Payment in full for the 2017 Season is required by July 15
**Click the Links below to print the Fundraising Form**
2017 Football Registration Fees
- Early Bird Registration is $390 if paid by June 1, 2017
- Regular Registration is $400 if paid by July 1, 2017
- Late Registration is $425 if paid after July15
OJV fields 4 football programs. 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U. All 8th graders must play 14U
Football registration includes:
- Use of OJV’s Certified Pads & Helmet (with $350 deposit)
- Keep the Blue “Home” Jersey
- Practice Pants and Practice Jersey
- Access to “Hudl” website to review games on-line.
- Viking In Training Football Camp with Oakmont High School in June
- Sacramento State Hornets Youth Football Camp on April 8th, 1-4pm
- Practice & Participation in SYF regular season games
- Team Insurance
- Awards Celebration
- Use of OJV Game Jerseys & Pants
Additional deposits for all Football Players:
- Football Equipment: Certified Helmet & Pads – $350 Check will be held until equipment is returned
- Volunteer Hours: 12 hour volunteer requirement for each participant – $200 Check will be held until the end of the season (optional buyout of the requirement at registration for $200)
- Mandatory Raffle Fundraiser: Each participant will be issued 8 raffle tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2016 Homecoming Game. $80 Check will be held until raffle stubs are turned in.
First Coaches Meeting is on February 21. Deadline to apply is March 1, 2017. Sacramento Youth Football league Coach’s certification is April 8th, from 9am-12pm. All Coaches achieve the required points for their position by July 15. Please see below for requirements to Coach Football for OJV in 2017.
Download the application. Email it when completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To coach you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Submit an Application & be Interviewed
- Pass background check
- Complete CDC Concussion Test
- Achieve the amount of points stated above through OJV provided resources.
Part of the requirement to play for our 12U team was to write a report researching the college that the boys would like to attend, what it takes academically to be accepted as well as researching the school’s Football Program. Here at OJV, we focus on more than just Football. We strive to teach our athletes the importance of being a Scholar-Athlete and how to give back to our community. Click here to learn more about what OJV does in the Community.
OJV is a proud member of the Sacramento Youth Football League