We are PROUD to be a part of the largest football community
in the world! OJV Football supports the development of young
athletes in their chosen sport and education. The Oakmont Jr.
Vikings Youth Football has been an essential presence in
Northern California and beyond for many years. Our goal is
to develop the athleticism and character in young people while
producing outstanding athletes.
OJV has been associated with Oakmont High School and it's
surrounding communities for over a decade. Many of our
participants continue to pass on the Jr. Viking traditions of Excellence and Sportsmanship into High School and beyond!
2015 At a Glance...
- February 4: 1st Board meeting for new board
- February 28 - March 1: USA Nationals Cheer Championship - Anaheim, CA
- March: 2015 Season Registration opens
- April: Annual Cheer Clinic & Squad Placement
- June: Football Clinics
- July: Football Weigh Ins & Equipment Distribution
- End of July: Practice begins with 2 week mandatory conditioning
- August: Jamboree & Seasonal games begin!
- October - November: Football Championships & Cheer Competitions