The Early Bird Discount is quickly expiring!
Register and Pay Today!
2015 10U – Winners of the North Division First Round Playoffs
Click here to watch a 2015 Season Highlight
All families in 2016 are required to work 2 hours at the Championship game .
OJV is honored to host this event to conclude our inaugural season with the SYF.
Let’s showcase what our Families can do!
Get Custom Fitted and Purchase your own Shoulder pads and helmet through OJV.
Brand New 2016 Model Riddell Brand!
Friday June 17th Only!
Contact Gina Stahlecker at Footballvp@oakmontjrvikings.org for more Details
Packages start around $250
Start your Fundraising Now! OJV Football has 2 Fundraisers this Season.
All Football players are asked to take part in our Skills and Drills Fundraiser on July 22. Start asking for pledges now! This is pledged fundraiser, similar to a jog-a-thon style event. It will be held the same night as our Mandatory Parent Meeting. 25% of all funds raised are credited to your 2016 Registration Fees. Payment in full for the 2016 Season is required at Certifications. OJV Certifications are on Saturday, July 23 from 9:00-1:00pm.
**Click the Links below to print the Fundraising Packet**
2016 Football Registration Fees
- Early Bird Registration $310 if paid by July 16, 2016
- Regular Registration $335 if paid after July 16, 2016
- Fee’s must be paid in Full by July 25 or Pads and Helmet will not be issued.
- (Optional) Purchase of Game Jersey for player to keep – $50. Due on July 16 and Players account must be Paid in Full.
- (Optional) Purchase your own brand new Helmet and Shoulder pads through OJV before June 11th. Contact Footballvp@oakmontjrvikings.org (Packages start at $250)
Football registration includes:
- Use of OJV’s Certified Pads & Helmet (with $350 deposit)
- Practice Pants and Practice Jersey
- Practices & Participation in SYF regular season games
- Team Insurance
- Banquet & Participation Award
- Use of OJV Game Jerseys & Pants
Additional deposits for all Football Players:
- Football Equipment: Certified Helmet & Pads – $350 Check will be held until equipment is returned
- Volunteer Hours: 10 hour volunteer requirement for each participant – $200 Check will be held until the end of the season (optional buyout of the requirement at registration for $200)
- Mandatory Raffle Fundraiser: Each participant will be issued 8 raffle tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2016 Homecoming Game. $80 Check will be held until raffle stubs are turned in.
2016 Football Schedule
Do you love working with kids? How about making a difference in their lives? Coaching may be for you! OJV needs Coaches for both Football and Cheer Teams in 2016. Download the application and email it when completed to email@example.com
To coach you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Submit an Application & be Interviewed
- Pass background check
- Love to have fun with kids and their families!
Calendar of Events
June: Football Conditioning on Friday nights, hosted by OHS
June 17: Custom Helmet and Shoulder Pad Fitting with Riddel (optional parent purchase)
June 28-30: Viking In Training Camp, hosted by OHS Football
July 23: OJV Mandatory Football Weigh Ins & Certification
July 18-22: OJV Pre-Season Football Camp
July 25: First Day of Practice for both Cheer & Football
August 20: SYF Jamboree @ American River College
August 27: SYF Opening Day Games!
OJV is a proud member of the USA Football Network and Sacramento Youth Football League!