2016’s Winningest Program in Roseville Youth Football
25 wins & 11 Loses. 3 of 4 teams sent to the play-offs
2016 8U SYF Division 4 Runners up
Join us April 29th as we welcome former NFL/Fresno State Linebacker Marcus Riley and Olympus Sports Coliseum to OHS. Marcus will be leading the Jr. Vikes and participants from other programs in a 2 hour Skills and Drills Clinic. Pre Registration is required. $10 pre-payment clinic fee or $15 if paid at the door. Register for this Clinic here
Click here to read The Roseville Press Tribune’s article, naming OJV as the 2016 Top Sports Story of Roseville
2017 Football Registration Fees
- Early Registration is $390 if paid in full by May 15, 2017
- Regular Registration is $400 if paid in full by July 15, 2017
- Late Registration is $425 if paid in full after July15, 2017
- $25 sibling discount is available
OJV fields 4 football programs. 8U, 10U, 12U and 14U. All 8th graders must play 14U
Football registration includes:
- Use of OJV’s Certified Pads & Helmet (with $350 deposit)
- Keep the Blue “Home” Jersey
- Practice Pants and Practice Jersey
- Access to “Hudl” website to review games on-line.
- Viking In Training Football Camp with Oakmont High School in June
- Sacramento State Hornets Youth Football Camp on April 8th, 1-4pm
- Practice & Participation in SYF regular season games
- Team Insurance
- Awards Celebration
- Use of OJV Game Jerseys & Pants
Additional deposits for all Football Players:
- Football Equipment: Certified Helmet & Pads – $350 Check will be held until equipment is returned
- Volunteer Hours: 12 hour volunteer requirement for each participant – $200 Check will be held until the end of the season (optional buyout of the requirement at registration for $200)
- Mandatory Raffle Fundraiser: Each participant will be issued 8 raffle tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2017 Homecoming Game. $80 Check will be held until raffle stubs are turned in.
Coaching staffs are almost full.
Check out the OJV coaching staff and Football Board at the Glazier Football Clinics in March. Our staff took in classes from the Unites States Marine Corps, University Of South Carolina, University of Nevada Reno, Sacramento State University and other college football programs.
Deadline to apply is May 1, 2017. Sacramento Youth Football league Coach’s certification is April 8th, from 9am-12pm. Only 3 more coaching spots remain. Coaches meetings have already began.
Download the application. Email it when completed to firstname.lastname@example.org
To coach you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Submit an Application & be Interviewed
- Pass background check
- Complete CDC Concussion Test
- Achieve the amount of points stated above through OJV provided resources.
Part of the requirement to play for our 12U team was to write a report researching the college that the boys would like to attend, what it takes academically to be accepted as well as researching the school’s Football Program. Here at OJV, we focus on more than just Football. We strive to teach our athletes the importance of being a Scholar-Athlete and how to give back to our community. Click here to learn more about what OJV does in the Community.
OJV is a proud member of the Sacramento Youth Football League