Football Registration is NOW OPEN!!
2016’s Most Winning Program in Roseville Youth Football!
25 Wins & only 11 Losses ~ 3 of 4 teams made Play-offs!
2016 8U SYF Division 4 Runner-Up!
Click here to read The Roseville Press Tribune’s article,
which named OJV as the 2016 Top Sports Story of Roseville!
2017 Football Registration Fees
- Early Registration: $390 (if paid in full by May 15, 2017)
- Regular Registration: $400 (if paid in full by July 15, 2017)
- Late Registration: $425 (if paid in full after July15, 2017)
- $25 Sibling Discount Available!
OJV has 4 football levels: 8U, 10U, 12U, and 14U. All 8th graders must play at the 14U level.
Football registration includes:
- Use of OJV’s Certified Pads & Helmet
- Keep the Blue “Home” Jersey
- Use of Game Jerseys & Game Pants
- Use of Practice Jerseys & Practice Pants
- Access to HUDL website for online game review
- Viking-In-Training Football Camp with Oakmont High School in June
- Sacramento State Hornets Youth Football Camp in April
- Practice & Participation in SYF regular season games
- Team Insurance
- Awards Celebration
Additional Deposits for all Football Players:
- Football Equipment (Certified Helmet & Pads): $350 Deposit Check will be held until all equipment is returned
- Volunteer Hours: A minimum of 10 volunteer hours are required for each participant (16 hours required for 2 or more players in the program). $200 Deposit Check will be held until all volunteer hours are served.
- Mandatory Fundraising: Each participant will be issued 5 Tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2017 Homecoming Game. $50 Deposit Check will be held until ticket stubs are turned in.
Coaching staffs are almost full!
Our OJV Coaching Staff and Football Board attended the Glazier Football Clinics in March. Our staff participated in classes from the Unites States Marine Corps, University Of South Carolina, University of Nevada Reno, Sacramento State University and other college football programs.
Deadline to apply for coaching is May 1, 2017. Only 3 more coaching spots remain!!
The Sacramento Youth Football League Coaches certification is April 8th, from 9am-12pm.
Coaches meetings have already begun, so apply now. Email the completed application to Gina Stahlecker, Football VP, at email@example.com
To coach you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Submit an Application & be Interviewed
- Pass background check
- Complete CDC Concussion Test
- Achieve the amount of points stated above through OJV provided resources.
Part of the requirement to play for our 12U team was to write a report researching the college that the boys would like to attend, what it takes academically to be accepted as well as researching the school’s Football Program. Here at OJV, we focus on more than just Football. We strive to teach our athletes the importance of being a Scholar-Athlete and how to give back to our community. Click here to learn more about what OJV does in the Community.
OJV is a proud member of the Sacramento Youth Football League