2015 10U – Winners of the North Division First Round Playoffs
Click here to watch a 2015 Season Highlight
All families in 2016 are required to work 2 hours at the Championship game .
OJV is honored to host this event to conclude our inaugural season with the SYF.
Let’s showcase what our Families can do!
Start your Fundraising Now! OJV Football has 2 Fundraisers this Season.
All Football players are asked to take part in our Skills and Drills Fundraiser on July 22. Start asking for pledges now! This is pledged fundraiser, similar to a jog-a-thon style event. It will be held the same night as our Mandatory Parent Meeting. 25% of all funds raised are credited to your 2016 Registration Fees. Payment in full for the 2016 Season is required at Certifications. OJV Certifications are on Saturday, July 23 from 9:00-1:00pm.
**Click the Links below to print the Fundraising Packet**
2016 Football Registration Fees
- $50 to attend “Viking in Training” Camp with OHS Football from June 28-30. You pay OHS Football directly on Tuesday night June 28.
- Early Bird Registration $310 if paid by July 16, 2016
- Regular Registration $335 if paid after July 16, 2016
- Fee’s must be paid in Full by July 23.
- (Optional) Purchase of Game Jersey for player to keep – $50. Due on July 23 and Players account must be Paid in Full.
Football registration includes:
- Use of OJV’s Certified Pads & Helmet (with $350 deposit)
- Practice Pants and Practice Jersey
- Practices & Participation in SYF regular season games
- Team Insurance
- Awards Celebration
- Use of OJV Game Jerseys & Pants
Additional deposits for all Football Players:
- Football Equipment: Certified Helmet & Pads – $350 Check will be held until equipment is returned
- Volunteer Hours: 12 hour volunteer requirement for each participant – $200 Check will be held until the end of the season (optional buyout of the requirement at registration for $200) All Parents are required to Volunteer on Saturday Nov 2 as we host the Division 4 Championship game. This is needed, regardless of if your son is playing or not on that day.
- Mandatory Raffle Fundraiser: Each participant will be issued 8 raffle tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2016 Homecoming Game. $80 Check will be held until raffle stubs are turned in.
We are looking for 1 Family from each team to record the games each week on an IPad. Training will be provided. This will satisfy all Volunteer Hour Requirements.
2016 Football Schedule
July 6th is the Deadline to apply. Per Sacramento Youth Football league, no applications may be accepted by OJV after this date. All Coaches must attend A training clinic, complete training on how to identify Concussions and pass a background check, to Coach.
Download the application and email it when completed to email@example.com
To coach you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Submit an Application & be Interviewed
- Pass background check
- Love to have fun with kids and their families!
Calendar of Events
October 15: Home Game Vs River City
October 16: Cheer Competition @ 6 Flags
October 22: Away Game @ Bradshaw Christian (Sacramento)
October 29: Playoff location TBD
October 30: Jamz Cheer Competition @ Sac. Memorial Auditorium
November 5: Championships @ Oakmont
November 6: SYF League Cheer Competition
November 14: End of Season Celebration 6-8PM
OJV is a proud member of the USA Football Network and Sacramento Youth Football League!