Football Registration is almost Full! Very few roster spots are remaining. Register and pay now to avoid late fees.
Speed and Agility Camp with OHS Football on Saturday June 10 from 10:30-12:30 at Maidu Park. Donation ask for this camp is $5 to OJV or the purchase of a Viking Discount Card from the OHS Football Program.
Viking In Training Camp with OHS Football is June 27, 28, 29 from 9:30am-11:30am. Join us at Oakmont High School as Coach Tim Moore and his Varsity football team lead our Jr Vikings in 3 days of Football drills! This Camp is included in your Registration Fees, so don’t miss out.
2016’s Most Winning Program in Roseville Youth Football!
25 Wins & only 11 Losses ~ 3 of 4 teams made Play-offs!
2016 8U SYF Division 4 Runner-Up!
Ryan G. with a strong run to help the 12U team beat undefeated Bradshaw Christian. The victory sent OJV in to the play-offs with a record of 8-1 while not allowing any opponents to score in our stadium all season.
Click here to read The Roseville Press Tribune’s article,
which named OJV as the 2016 Top Sports Story of Roseville!
This big Play-off Touchdown run by SYF All-Star Joey M. helped send our 8U Team to the SYF Championship, ending the season for the Bella Vista Jr Broncos.
2017 Football Registration Fees
Early Registration: $390 (if paid in full by May 15, 2017)Expired
- Regular Registration: $400 (if paid in full by July 15, 2017)
- Late Registration: $425 (if paid in full after July15, 2017)
- $25 Sibling Discount Available!
OJV has 4 football levels: 8U, 10U, 12U, and 14U. All 8th graders must play at the 14U level.
Football registration includes:
- Use of OJV’s Certified Pads & Helmet
- Keep the Blue “Home” Jersey
- Use of Game Jerseys & Game Pants
- Use of Practice Jerseys & Practice Pants
- Access to HUDL website for online game review
- Viking-In-Training Football Camp with OHS on June 27-29. Coming up Soon!
- Pre-Season Camp with OHS on July 24-27
Sacramento State Hornets Youth Football Camp in AprilWhat a great Day!
- Practice & Participation in SYF regular season games
- Team Insurance
- Awards Celebration
Additional Deposits for all Football Players:
- Football Equipment (Certified Helmet & Pads): $350 Deposit Check will be held until all equipment is returned
- Volunteer Hours: A minimum of 10 volunteer hours are required for each participant (16 hours required for 2 or more players in the program). $200 Deposit Check will be held until all volunteer hours are served.
- Mandatory Fundraising: Each participant will be issued 5 Tickets to sell for $10 each, to be drawn at our 2017 Homecoming Game. $50 Deposit Check will be held until ticket stubs are turned in.
Click HERE for information on the Sac State Full Contact Youth Football Camp. This camp is hosted at Hornet Stadium for ages 6-14. The camp is $115 and completely optional. Email HERE to arrange for helmet and Shoulder pad use.
Coaching staffs are almost full!
Our OJV Coaching Staff and Football Board attended the Glazier Football Clinics in March. Our staff participated in classes from the Unites States Marine Corps, University Of South Carolina, University of Nevada Reno, Sacramento State University and other college football programs.
Part of the requirement to play for our 12U team was to write a report researching the college that the boys would like to attend, what it takes academically to be accepted as well as researching the school’s Football Program. Here at OJV, we focus on more than just Football. We strive to teach our athletes the importance of being a Scholar-Athlete and how to give back to our community. Click here to learn more about what OJV does in the Community.
OJV is a proud member of the Sacramento Youth Football League